SENDI MAHIR SDN BHD (SMSB) CALIBRATION SERVICES
Scope of Accreditation
When a force acts on an object it can be concentrated at a point or spread over a larger area and is known as pressure. The unit of pressure is Pascal. SMSB provides Pressure calibration based on Australian Standard.
Our Standards References
- Dead Weight Tester is the primary standard and used to calibrate test gauges and high precision pressure calibrators.
- Test Gauge for calibration of industrial pressure gauges.
- Pneumatic Pressure Tester is used to calibrate lower pressure (range -1bar to 20bar) for better accuracy.
- Manometer calibrators ranging from 700mbar and 2mbar with a resolution as fine as 0.00001mbar and 0.001mbar are available to calibrate manometers.
- Our reference standard for torque is traceable to the National Physical Laboratory (United Kingdom).
- Our reference standard for pressure is traceable to the National Metrology Laboratory, Malaysia (NML).
SAMM Accreditation by Department of Standards Malaysia (DSM)
Laboratory & Site Calibration:
Laboratory Calibration (Pressure Only)