SENDI MAHIR SDN BHD (SMSB) CALIBRATION SERVICES
Understanding Of Technical Aspect In Calibration System
DATE for the year of 2022:
To understand the requirements of the calibration system in accordance with ISO 10012. This program will guide the participants on how to prepare and complete the procedure for calibration system and method. Furthermore, established examples will be used throughout the course to help illustrate topics.
Part I (Morning Session) 9.00 – 12.30 pm
- What is accredited laboratory?
- What is measurement uncertainty? Error? Correction? Permissible Error?
- Safeguard for IMT equipment.
- Understanding of Calibration Certificate.
Part II (Afternoon Session) 1.30 – 4.30 pm
- How to write work instruction for Internal Calibration?
- How often you need to calibrate equipment?
- Calibration status label.
- What to do when IMT equipment is found to be out of calibration tolerance?
- Environment condition of calibration.
Part III 4.30 ~ 5.00 pm
- Comparison of Calibration Certificates issued.
- Workshop : How to verify calibration certificate?